Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A much-anticipated visit

I found out last night that Nicole is coming this weekend. I'm SO excited.


(This picture was taken in 2007 on our way up to North Carolina to celebrate my 23rd birthday.)

We haven't been able to spend an awful lot of time together in quite a while. She went to Missouri for Christmas to visit her parents and then went to Hong Kong to visit her brother and sister-in-law. Her nephew was really sick, so she went over there to lend support and to help them take care of their daughter. But praise the Lord that Caedmon has fully recovered!

Anyway, with me living 4 and 1/2 hours away, it's really difficult to get a lot of quality time with her. When I see her in Raleigh, it's usually only for a few hours since I also want to spend time with my family and David.

But I'm beyond excited that she's coming down for an entire weekend! YAY! Let the good times roll. We don't really have any plans, but that doesn't matter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment