Saturday, August 15, 2009

Smelling sweet

I'm working at Yankee Candle again. But this time, I'm one of the store managers! I'm still in training right now, and there's a lot to remember. I had no idea there was so much involved in being a manager. It's going to be great experience, though, and I'm really excited about it!

I'm at the same store that I worked at in college — The Streets at Southpoint. You should come visit me sometime at the store and smell all the nice, new scents! :)

The company is encouraging employees to find out people's favorite scents, so they have a small hutch in each store with the employees' favorite candles on it. So there is a Lemon Lavender candle up in our store with my name on it. :)


Do any of you have a favorite? :)

I'll be in training for another week and a half or so, so that means I'm working a lot of closing shifts. Closing the store is much more complicated than opening it, since you obviously have to count the money in both registers and make sure everything adds up and is ready for the next day.

Come visit me at the store! You know you want to. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment